Thursday, 26 April 2012

Damned Mouse

The left mouse button on my laptop has been playing up and refusing to co-operate for a long time now, and I do mean 'playing up'.  I've had to press it, click it, hit it, crack it and smash it to get any response !  I have the blisters on my thumb to prove it !  It's  been so bad even the silver colour on the button has worn away.

I just happened to mention to a friend that my 'computer enjoyment' was being severely hampered by this problem and a visit to A&E was in order for a broken thumb, when she said the problem could be immediately 'cured' by just using a conventional mouse with USB port and connect it to the side of my computer.
                                                        No one likes a smart-arse you know !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...