Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Poor Seedlings

Greetings,
Oh my, take a look at my poor neglected seedlings ........




I am ashamed .......... it's the third week in April and usually I'm much further advanced with sowing and planting than this.  It's the weather - that's my story and I'm sticking to it !!
They have been sown in the conservatory, and as you can see I put grids on top of the containers to stop the cats sleeping on them !!

I think I may have trouble extracating some of them from the gridding now because they have grown too large.

I'm still harvesting though from last years sowings of curly kale, sprouts, and purple and white brocolli, so I won't beat myself up too much about it.

I 'will' get these seedlings potted on this week -

take care peeps ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...