Saturday, 28 April 2012

Rubbish Boot Sale

Absolutely waste of time at the boot sale this morning.  I like a boot sale to be a boot sale not a 'market'.  There were too many market stall holders and not enough real 'booters' there, I like a good rummage in other peoples rubbish.  Anyway I'll post a  couple of pics of last weeks treasures.


A lovely little pressed glass bowl on a silver plated base


A nice vintage leather purse - my old one was falling apart


An art deco vase


An old coffee pot (I'm going to put a plant in it)

All those for £2.00 - not bad eh ?

2 comments:

  1. im going to do a boot sale when i get around to sorting everything out, im lucky to have a sister in law who gives my all sorts of (junk) in the nicest possible way, after a clean up it should do ok. like you, i love boot sales but not when they are market sellers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...