Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Stand Alone Pages......

Greetings

I've just managed to insert a stand alone page !  frustrating or wot ?  none of the directions seemed to apply to what appears on my screen !


Never mind - got there in the end.  Life is difficult for the technically challenged.  Please visit, I intend to update this at the end of each month.  I'll keep at it, you never know, I may even get the text to stay the colour I want it instead of what Blogger wants !  Excuse me now peeps, I need to go and lie down in a darkened room !

4 comments:

  1. I too am technically challenged :)

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i didnt even know how to turn a computer on a few years ago, now i do facebook and e mails and everyfink....im quite impressed with myself....xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done AP - now how about that art course ?

      SFT - I wish I was as technically challenged as you - you give advice to others ! I am not worthy .......

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...