Saturday, 9 June 2012

Odds 'n' Sods ....

Thank you for your kind words about Carrotcat and Chuck, and thank you to those who emailed personally - it helps.

Greetings,

Amazingly it wasn't raining this morning, so I went to a boot sale, they were all rained off last week.

I didn't have much cash to spare but it was nice to get out and have a walk around.  Why is it that you see the best bargains when you are broke ?  I didn't come away entirely empty handed though, I bought two nice items, I'll photograph them later and put them on here, I have to find some new batteries for the camera first.  They were just 50p each and I think well worth it - watch this space !

It's my intention to do some cooking as well, I have another vegetarian meal to show you.

I've just had a visit from my grandaughter, she's off to America on Tuesday, she helps run one of those 'Summer Camps' that are popular in the US, apparantly some 'stars' dump their kids there for the season, she's met a few 'names'  I'm very proud of her.

It's still not raining, a minor miracle I think, I'm off to try to do a bit of tidying in the garden, it's got really out of hand.  I have to pick up some runner bean plants tomorrow curtesey of Freecycle, and I think there may be some tomato's going too, it's been a real dead loss this year as far as seeds are concerned.  There's also someone coming to pick up a large piece of excercise equipment that I've given on Freecycle, so I have to make a 'pathway' to the back gate.

Hope your day is dry and you're managing to get stuff done.

take care peeps .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...