Saturday, 16 June 2012

Shall I start building now ?

An Ark that is .............

Greetings,

We're gonna need one bleep bleep soon !  I have my instructions :


Aren't you just sick and tired of this bleep bleep rain ?  Can't get any bleep bleep gardening done, all my bleep bleep vegetables have been rained off for the bleep bleep third time !  I'll have no bleep bleep greens this year.  Even the bleep bleep shrubs are giving up the ghost 'cos they're rotting at the bleep bleep roots !

The only things that are thriving apart from the raspberries, are bleep bleep weeds and the bleep bleep grass which is now coming up to bleeping 13" high !!

I wish to complain to the highest bleeping authority about this, someone 'up there' is having a bleeping 'larf at our expense !!

take care peeps ........


4 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, this rain is getting me down, but there seems to be an end to it soon here in the North West. I read somewhere that our summer will happen in September this year. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) sunshine wishes sent out to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might like this?
    http://news.yahoo.com/baby-robin-cuddles-sw-michigan-cats-170844678.html
    Not only is this a tale about a cat -
    but its name is 'Peeps'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah - thank you for that Bernard - that is so sweet !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...