Tuesday, 10 July 2012

New Style blog ....

Greetings,

The eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed I'm making a few changes to the blog, playing around so to speak, adding some stuff, deleting some stuff, not finished yet, so bear with me.

It's essential that I continue my never ending quest to raise more cash, so to that end, various applications/widgets have been added.

I find it so time consuming, not the actual 'adding' of stuff, but finding out how to do it in the first place ! when you're technically challenged as I am, and with no one to ask for advice or help, it's not easy !  I seem to get there in the end, but like some, would love 'an easy way out' !

i.e. I have to spend not just hours, but days trawling through the net, asking questions, wading through FAQ's and forums to find out what I need to know.

How I envy the young of today who 'cut their teeth' on IT skills - it's second nature to them, and good luck to them, but not so for the rest of us who are of a 'certain age'

I've been told I should congratulate myself for keeping up with modern technology, but quite frankly it knackers me !!

OK then peeps, if the site seems a little higgledy piggledy right now (for anyone under 35, that means messy) you'll know why.

take care peeps ............


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...