Tuesday, 14 August 2012

The Boy's back !!!!!

Greetings ...........




I'm sorry I've been absent for a while, but Sopicat's condition has been uppermost in my mind.

Apparantly it was a stroke - together with the fact that he is FIV positive, makes it all the more difficult to pull him through any ailment he gets.

He will be 18 years old soon !

I can't thank my wonderful vet enough (again) for returning my dearest Sopi to me !!
Also may I thank all of you who sent your good wishes and love, I just 'know' this has helped Sopicat.

When he came home, he was still a little confused, and he made a bee-line for this corner of the living room - don't know why - he never sat there before -


Slowly, ever so slowly, he became a little braver, and ventured out .........



He was on a 'drip' in intensive care, and zillions of tablets and injections etc.,  - the cost ?  it doesn't matter !  he is my baby and I'll do anything for him !  even sell an arm or a leg - kidney anyone !

He is now on 4 tablets a day plus one every three days and a monthly injection, I have to write this down !





Once again thank you from Sopi and me to all of you who took the trouble to post and send emails from around the world - we love you all !



That's ma' boy !!!

take care peeps .......................


5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that he's home Wean. My old dog was on heart tablets everyday for years but if it helps them.....I'm glad the prayers worked. Look after yourselves

    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad your kitty is home - I know what you mean when you say you'd spend anything, I feel the same way about my animals. They are part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good news, glad he is home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wean I am thrilled your boy is back home again with Mum. Such a relief. Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he's back home...Cheapchick is right..they are definately family...love the fact that you "baby cuddle" Sopicat...look at him cuddling you back with open paws ^..^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...