Wednesday, 22 August 2012

The Name Game .........

Greetings,

Welcome and hello to follower number 29 !  I'm glad you find my  mutterings and mumblings of interest.


Recently Meanqueen posted about her unusual name, and how she had managed to find some items with her name on, i.e. mug, book, keyring etc.  So, feeling a bit miffed that I haven't got anything with my name on, I googled it and came up with these :











phew, that's a relief, now I know I'm not totally alone !

take care peeps ................


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. Mine name is not easy to find. Found a keying once and my daughter found a number plate in Australia. A little toy one. Felt let out as a child my sisters were Sarah and Claire easy not like my name Justine which is quite popular but not enough it seems x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...