Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Well you've got to haven't you ?

Greetings,

I'm clearing out my rabbit hutch house at the moment, trying to make some extra space.  I don't call it de-cluttering. because I don't consider the stuff I've got as clutter !

It's items that fit very well into my previous home (a farm house) but of course not in a rabbit hutch small modern house.

So anyway, I'm not supposed to be bringing anything else in - but when I saw this recently I couldn't resist.


It was only 50p - that's my magic price - I rarely pay any more than that for anything. (and of course it's green !  for goodness sake, I can't resist anything green.

So where to put it then ?

How about in here somewhere, with my 'green' scales ?



Or here with my er .... 'green scales' ?



Ah yes, somewhere in here I think - it needs a touch of green don't you think ?




Well my nickname is 'Greenwean' - what do you expect ?

take care peeps .............

2 comments:

  1. Ooooohh...covet, covet...what beautiful things!
    at 50p I would have snapped that up too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum had one almost exactly like this one except hers wasn't green, I'll have to ask her if she's still got it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...