Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Ha Ha Ha --- He He He ....

Greetings,

More stuff in the 'Monday Merriment' section.

OK - I know It's Tuesday but we all make mistakes !

These are just great - I always end up with tears of laughter streaming down my face - is it just me that has a silly sense of humour ?

Oh and it's not me that's made a mess of the layout, I copied and pasted you see, and not matter how I try to 'tidy it up' it keeps going back to how it was originally - doesn't matter as long as you get the gist !

Enjoy

Take care peeps ..................

2 comments:

  1. No images are showing Wean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    No, there's no images, it's about childrens answers to a Religious Study exam, and it's in the Monday Merriment section - tab under the heading at the top of the blog - sorry I should have made it clearer.
    regards

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...