Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Hello Anonymous .........

Greetings,

Hello to all you 'anonymous's' out there - or should that be anonymi ??

You seem to take pleasure in sending nasty emails - but if you're trying to wind me up - well get this - I don't give a twopenny **** !  OK ?

You just get every so gently deleted without so much as a grimace - it bothers me not - so if you've got nothing better to do with your time, carry on -  you poor saddo's.

I'm not even going to tell you to ****** off or go away and upset someone else - 'cos I don't think that's very nice actually -  sending you off to attach yourself to another blog.

So I expect I'll be hearing from you again soon, do you like the recycle bin ?  you spend enough time in there.

Kind regards,
Wean  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I am not exactly sure how to do it but there is a way to prevent anyone without a blogger profile to comment - that way no anonymous crappy contents. You may want to look into it. I am sorry that there is some troll tormenting you. Take care and happy your kitty is home now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you are having a problem - I put the settings for comments to be moderated so at least that filters out some of it. Have some non-anonymous hugs from me! WS xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...