Wednesday, 3 October 2012

I'd Know that Bag Anywhere .....

Greetings .............

Ha ha .............. You've been spotted !!

I was coming back from a trip to the vet recently and saw a very bright bag walking down the road -
I instantly recognised it - attached to it was a young lady who I also instantly recognised from pictures on her blog ..........

I couldn't stop to introduce myself because there was a line of traffic behind me with nowhere to pull in - but next time ?

So who is it  ?

Here is the bag


Recognise it ?  Well here is the owner .........



The lovely Sooz from 'The Last Biscuit' at one of her craft fairs.

So Hiya Sooz ............ I saw ya !!
Hope you don't mind my swiping your pics !

take care peeps ..................



1 comment:

  1. Ooo fame! That's so funny! You should have honked your horn at me, it would have made me jump (I'm usually in a little daydream world of my own when I'm walking about!) Say hi next time :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...