Saturday, 20 October 2012

Yet Again I'm asking ...........

Greetings,

I'm asking again peeps for your prayers and thoughts for Lady Leah 1  -


She had to be rushed to the emergency vets early this morning with another suspected heart attack.
She had a massive one  18 months ago, and was almost 'gone' I was asked to 'make a decision' but I could see she wasn't ready to go anywhere !  it's in the eyes.  I told the team to do whatever was necessary to save her life -  that was 18 months ago, she made a fine recovery.

This morning she showed exactly the same signs as before so I got her there within 15 minutes, she's there now and will be in intensive care over the weekend.

Isn't she a darling ?

Please send your love to her - you have helped Carrotcat and Sopicat in the past, and now I'm asking again for this little part Burman beauty.

thank you and take care peeps ...............

2 comments:

  1. Sending lots of love and thoughts to you and Lady Leah.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, you're not having much luck with your feline friends recently...hope she's better soon :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...