Thursday, 15 November 2012

Have a nice day Mum .......

15th. November ...................................  My birthday
Children (of the grown up variety)..........  3
Grandchildren (assorted).......................  9
Birthday Cards .....................................  0
Phone calls ...........................................  0
Texts ....................................................  0
emails ...................................................  0
Carrier Pigeon ......................................  0
Telepathy .............................................   0
Smoke Signal .......................................  0
Wells Fargo ..........................................  0

Have a nice day Mum ........................................



7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from a fellow Scorpian. I hope your day improves soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs! And have a brilliant birthday, evil cat sends a friendly tail wave. WS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog disappeared for a while, and so I have only just come across this. I've missed you.
    I have had birthdays and mother's days like this too and I understand how it feels. Sometimes it was that they had really busy lives at that point and other things seemed to come further up their list of important things and sometimes it was the postal system. At least that's what I told myself.
    Although it's rather belated, I'd like to say "happy birthday" to you
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgqD826HGuI

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw - thank you Carrie - loved the video !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you peeps.
    Right now though I'm having problems accessing it - and I can't post pictures, never mind, I'll sort it out I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...