Saturday, 22 December 2012

Just like to say .......

Greetings,

Had a short time 'off' but now I'm ready to start posting again, I'm having difficulties, I can't log in or get into 'design' or 'new post'  -  (I'm using someone else's computer for this in case you are wondering, so the problem is obviously with my computer)

Anyway, in case I can't get back on before the big day, just like to say:


Hope you enjoy yourself whichever way you choose to celebrate (or not!) lots of love from me (Wean) Sopicat, Leah, Diddler, Carrotcat, Itty (the Kitty) and last and very definately the least - Rasputin aka Thug.

Hope to speak soon - take care peeps ...........

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too, and I hope you get your problems sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Wean to you all and I hope all your problems sort themselves out soon x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas. I too took some time 'off' but hope to be back again now more regularly. See you soon in blogland xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas to you and it is good to see you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back and merry Xmas!
    Thanks for the comment over on mine, I stapled each link of my chain together. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Informative article, totally what I was looking for.
    Check out my site :: lanautica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...