Thursday, 3 January 2013

I'm back ............ !!

Greetings,

Well after a very frustrating few weeks of not being able to access my blog, and doing everything I could to rectify the problem (or so I thought) I've finally found out what was wrong.



Some time ago I downloaded Google Chrome 'cos I thought it would be better than IE - but not so !  I removed it and now all is well with the world.

It really isn't very good as far as I'm concerned, apart from not allowing me to access my own blog there were other functions that didn't work, like not being able to put shortcuts on screen, downloading needed a whole new way of working, saving and storing files was difficult and even more difficult to locate afterwards, it took ages to get connected to any website and ebay was difficult to access too, and a few more - so there you are, I tried it, but it didn't work for me.

All seems OK now, it didn't occur to me that it may have been Chrome that was causing the problems, I thought it was my computer that was playing up.

So hopefully I'll be back later to bore you to death with my mindless mumblings.

Take care peeps,


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I thought you had taken your blog down. I am glad you haven't xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to 'see' you - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to "see" you back. Your mumblings are addictive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...