Monday, 21 January 2013

My car's gone !!

Greetings,

Got up this morning and couldn't find my car !  I thought it had been stolen in my half awake state, then realised there were no tyre tracks in the snow - so it really is in here somewhere peepies, you can just make out its shape bottom right !

 

 
This is just outside my window, the piece of land slopes down towards the house and my car is underneath it somewhere !  - happy days ............
 
Here's a couple more pics taken hanging out of my bedroom window ............
 




cue music from Damien ....... !! hope the postman isn't delivering when these decide to drop off !
 

 
take care peeps ..........
 

1 comment:

  1. I guess you'll be staying in the warm then! :-)
    What do the cats think of the snow?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...