Thursday, 3 January 2013

Resolutions ..........

Greetings,

I only usually make one New Years Resolution, and that's not to make any New Year's Resolutions !

However, I've been reading other blogs and most people seem to have a few.  I prefer to call them 'intentions'.  I think it's impossible to keep a 'resolution' up for a whole year anyway, simply because we never know what's waiting for us around the next corner, or in the middle of the next month that could blow all our good 'intentions' out of the water. 

Anyway, my 'intentions' for 2013 are:

Continue to eat healthily
Continue to snap up all bargains that present themselves - (I don't join in the Supermarket Scrum these days) but if there's something winking at me in the reduced cabinet I will have it.
Continue to save as much as I can/spend less (although it's difficult to see how I can do that)
Walk more - every day.
Reduce my gi-normous stash of yarns and fabrics by using them up and making stuff
Grow stuff indoors (conservatory) recent weather conditions have dis-heartened me so much I can't be bothered to keep trying outdoor growing anymore.  I'll just let the soft fruit go mad as it seems to love the soggy ground.
Keep beavering away with Ebay i.e. selling stuff that I don't need anymore.
Here's the biggy -  re-start my Reiki Practice, this has been on the back burner for too long, and now I feel 'ready' to get up and running again.
Try to find ways of making some extra cash, possibly online
Get my puny little book into print 
Oh and possibly take some refresher lessons in French.
So I'll see how I get on .............

take care ..........

1 comment:

  1. Plenty there to keep you busy :)
    Good luck with the money making ventures.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...