Saturday, 12 January 2013

Winter arrives in Shropshire - official !!

Greetings,

Winter officially arrived here in leafy Shopshire at 8.16 am with the first snow of the year.

 
This pic is taken from my bedroom window and at this time of year the houses across the street can be seen.  During the Spring, Summer and Autumn its just a bank of 'greenness' so you wouldn't know there was anyone else living here.  Needless to say I've never met the neighbours !
 
 
Here is the snow just beginning to settle on my car,  I always think how good it is to be able to park immediately outside the front door like this, one of the perks of urban living I suppose.  In previous country houses, I've had to park half way down a muddy lane and walk to the house with the shopping etc.,
 
Has the snow arrived in your neck of the woods yet ?
take care peeps ..............
 

3 comments:

  1. Snow here this morning, but it's too wet to stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind blogs words
    Do try and join my blog
    I am shallow enough to really want to reach 500 followers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow here yet and I hope it stays away. I hate driving in it and get myself quite worked up when I have to x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...