Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Are You Listening Yahoo ?!

Greeetings,

I'm creeping up the walls with frustration this morning !
 

I can't access my email account.  I keep getting a message 'invalid password' - well actually it isn't invalid, it's perfectly correct as I've been using it for the last few years.  So after dozens of attempts, I click on the 'help' button (if anything is mis-named in this world, it has to be the Yahoo 'help' button.)

So after a zillion stupid questions and being re-directed to totally useless 'answers' and performing various tasks which will  supposedly put things right (they didn't) - I am asked to enter my email addess for the umpteenth time, I am told they will send me an email giving details of how to solve the poblem -

ARE YOU LISTENING YAHOO ?? 

I bleep can't bleep access bleep my bleepin email bleep bleep !!!  
 

2 comments:

  1. my husband couldn't get in his, he was hacked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so funny!!!!!

    This is something that has happened to all of us one time or another.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...