Tuesday, 26 February 2013

CKSMG - no: 3

Greetings,

I've been  searching again for things that come under this heading i.e. 'Can't Knit Sew Make or Grow'  and also save money of course, and have come up with two companies that fit the bill, unless you can knit a washing machine or grow a bra that is !



The first is Appliances Online and they offer top branded appliances at rock bottom prices, their delivery options are excellent too. I've checked their performance levels and they are on the 'up' with many satisfied customers. I think they will do well after the demise of Comet.  I know lots of people get this sort of stuff free from Freecycle or Freegle, but if you want new with a guarantee and delivered to your door, this is your best option. Well worth a look.
 
Next is Ample Bosom which needs no explanation !  I have two friends of the 'curvy' variety who are always complaining that the bras they buy 'off the peg' never fit properly especially if you have more than two fried eggs up top ! 
  
This company offers lingerie up to an 'N' cup in bras, swimwear, nightwear and Bridal - and very pretty it is too - take a peek.
 
Both new links are on the left here ...............
 
take care peeps ..............
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, no worries on getting older, sometimes the reflection made me wince abit but my vision is so poor now, everything looks good to me!My hair is getting quite sprinkled with grey now, I'm trying to decide weather to color or not, I choose not but my daughters really think I should, they are more worried about me looking older than I am, I earned all the grey hairs and they gave me most of them! I had no idea bras went that big , wow, Iam of the fried egg minority well, large eggs I suppose, lol,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, I hope you are well.
    Love your comment about kids giving you your grey hairs - so true of all of us Moms. I hide mine now though, via a bottle of hair dye !!
    large eggs ? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bought from Appliances Online before (a cooker) and all was fine. Might check out Ample Bosom, since I have one! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...