Thursday, 7 February 2013

Wow, just noticed ........

Greetings,

I've just noticed I've tipped over the 20,000 pageview mark - wow !  I'm so pleased, and thank you to all you lovely people who read my ramblings.



Is this good ?  poor ? or average ?  I really would like to know.  I started approx 10 months ago, I'm happy with it, but how long did it take you to reach 20,000, please let me know.

As I said I'm delighted that so many of you enjoy what you read, but I have noticed recently that some of my ideas, tips and in particular, recipe suggestions, have 'appeared' elsewhere in blogland, now I don't have a problem with this, in fact I'm flattered that you think my mutterings are good enough to put on your blog, but can I respectfully request that if you do use something of mine, whether it's from this blog directly or from a comment I have left on your blog, that you put a link/credit/thank you to 'Weans Frugal World' and not claim them as your own ?  -  thank you to those who do this, so apart from that -  help yourself !


take care peeps ..................

2 comments:

  1. Huge Congratulations and keep blogging :-)

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Well done you! :) Sounds good to me, I've been going nearly 5 years (eek!) and have just checked my stats, I've had 55 thousand views altogether and get about 5000 views a month now, but a lot less when I first started. I never know if my views are good or bad compared to other peoples blogs, but I don't really mind, I enjoy writing it and have made contact with some lovely people through doing it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...