Monday, 15 April 2013

Can you be Too Organized ??

Greetings,


Is it possible to be too organised do you think ?  well not in the way you think probably, my living room still resembles Del Boy's now and again with all the sorting out I do ........

(this isn't my living room by the way! even I draw the line at storing old tyres in the house !)

no, I mean shopping, paying bills etc.,  I'm having real trouble finding a reason to go out just lately, I've got so much food in my freezer and cupboards, I could lay seige for months without starving !

Trouble is, it gets very boring not to have a reason to go out.  I'm not one of these people who can just wander around aimlessly for no reason getting nowhere - I need a reason - I need to 'arrive' somewhere, do the job, and come back again !  and right now, I can't think of anything I have to  do.
I need to 'achieve' something when I go out, just pounding the streets or the country lanes for that matter, although very pretty is a bit of a waste of time for me, I mean I could have/should have achieved something in that time.

I've given up going to car boot sales and charity shops, although I love to snaffle a bargain, I'm having enough trouble selling my unwanted stuff on Ebay without bringing any more home !

I think I'm bored, yes that's it, I'm bored.  Although there are a zillion things I could do, clean, cook, craft, gardening, but can't get the motivation to do anything.  Perhaps it's been Too Long a Winter, to quote a famous book from a heroin I love - Hannah Hauxewell.

The daffs are poking their heads up now and there are some splashes of yellow here and there, and a few crocuses, but it's just not doing it for me right now sigh ........

Oh well chins up and soldier on, tomorrow is another day ............

take care peeps .........


3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to volunteer in a charity shop (if one will have me!), would that be something that would appeal to you? WS xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is something I thought I might look into before the next winter sets in.

      Delete
  2. I can identify with this, I thought giving up my job was what I really wanted and although I don't miss the stress I miss working. Some days are a bit of an effort and its guilt that gets me motivated. I'm sure everything will be ok in a couple of weeks when spring is really here and summer just around the corner.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...