Tuesday, 23 April 2013

I know I'm banging on about this but .........

Greetings,

Yes I am going on about this, but if you haven't joined - why not ?  because this is a 100% genuine, guaranteed way to earn money/gift vouchers for FREE !!  no catches or scams, no paying money upfront or disclosing all your personal information, no sign-ups or agreeing to having ads on your blog/site - so what's keeping you then ?  I'm trying to help you out here !

 
All you do is click on the link in the left sidebar and sign up, you then download the Swagbucks toolbar and use it instead of Google or whatever when you search/surf the net, and watch your Swagbucks mount up - it really is that simple !
 
On the 15th. April, I posted that I had 'increased' my total SB's to 426, now this was having already 'banked' £30.00 worth, now it's 22nd. April now, exactly one week later, and I've not only 'earned' yet another £5 voucher but have got over 600  towards yet another one !  I can't believe how quicky these points mount up. 
 
You then have a choice of how you 'spend' your vouchers, there's lots of shops and options to choose from you can even have the CASH paid into your Paypal account !  my personal favourite is Amazon vouchers, they are 'on sale' at the moment, and instead of 1000 Swagbucks to 'buy' a £5 voucher - it's only 849 !!
 
THIS IS A NO BRAINER !
 
Get your kids to use the Swagbucks toolbar as well, and your 'earnings' should fly !
 
Now I know all you lovely people are always looking for ways to earn or save an extra penny or two, to make your money stretch further and further into infinity - so here is an opportunity handed to you on a plate ! so come on, it's yours for the taking, I can't do anymore.
 
And YES, I WILL get some Swagbucks as a reward if you sign up, but you can do exactly the same on your blog/site, and if you have a large readership then you should do very well indeed, look what I have achieved with only a small amount of readers.
 
I joined back in November, and have 'earned' over £50 - now imagine if you wanted to earn that amount in store points - how much would you have to spend first ?  with Swagbucks, you don't have to spend anything.
 
OK - it's up to you then ......... but in my opinion it's no good saying you are always looking for ways to earn money online if you don't grab the opportunities when the present themselves ..........
 
PLEASE NOTE: you can join wherever you are, not just England, it's a Worldwide opportunity.
(Thanks for bonsaimum for bringing this to my attention)
 
take care peeps ............
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Wean, I signed up a while back through your link and am up to £15 of amazon vouchers already, definitely worth plodding along with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dreamer, thank you for that comment, I'm pleased to see you are doing so well ! the points really do add up quicky don't they ?
    I hope other Fruglies will join too and get the benfits.
    take care .........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gather this applies to England only?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi bonsaimum, No, it's Worldwide, thanks for bringing this to my attention, I should have put that it is 'worldwide', I'll add that info to the post.
    regards

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...