Saturday, 20 April 2013

I need one of these .............

Greetings,

It's lovely now spring is springing, but oh my doesn't it make everything look shabby ?  well it does in this totally disfunctional house anyway !  no good asking the landlord to do anything, you can't get past a straight 'no' can you ?  My landlords answer to everything is 'you've been lucky so far' - I have a few answers for him actually but I've got used to the roof over my head !

Soooooo I need one of these - has anyone got one going spare ?



You see I've already got one of these -



but unfortunately, haven't got much of this -



trouble is, I can't see any self-respecting workman doing all my jobs for a cup of tea and a chocolate hob-nob !

 
 
  oh well, let's just hope I don't get any visitors !
 
 
 
take care peeps ...........
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...