Monday, 8 April 2013

I'm back ..............

Greetings,

I'm back - as you can see.


After lots of frustration, threatening, cussing, swearing and sweating - my computer and I have come to an amicable agreement - it won't mess me about and I won't chuck it out of the window !

It's not been easy folks, but someone had to do it !
 
One change I'm gonna have to make is setting the posts to 'members only' -  I'm sick of these anonymous posters using my blog to try to make money.  (Heaven knows I can't do that myself!)
 
Speaking of which, I'm glad to see that those of you who signed up with Swagbucks are doing well - good innit ?  I earned another £10.00 in two weeks just using the search bar.
 
That's it for now then, hopefully be back soon.

take care peeps .................

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...