Saturday, 18 May 2013

Calling all upcycling fashionistas .....

Greetings,

I love reading blogs about ladies who upcycle/recycle clothes from boot sales, charity shops etc.,
but this lady takes some beating ...........

She doesn't just 'accessorise' i.e. add a belt, boots etc., or cut the length, you have to see this, check out the section on '366Days' - where she takes an item and completely changes it's appearance/purpose - I'm only half way through her blog, but have to pass it on.

http://refashionista.net/2013/05/15/wannabe-wednesday-noten-wrong-with-a-no-sew-maxi-skirt/

A breath of fresh air ...............

take care peeps ..............

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this - I have been enjoying reading her blog too! And I got round to altering two of my charity shop dresses this afternoon - maybe I was inspired by this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sooz, yes the ideas are great aren't they ? It seems she does her alterations/updates very quickly, and I think they could be finished off a little better, but the suggestions and inspiration are brilliant I think.
    I sometimes buy charity shop stuff just because I like the fabric and don't really know what to do with it, but I've already changed the neckline of two dresses and made wide leg trousers into a skirt !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...