Thursday, 11 July 2013

OMG - I've actually bought something .......... !

Greetings,

I need to lie down in a darkened room !  I've actually paid full price for something - horrors !!

It's this :
 

 
A Pineberry plant.
 
It's a creamy white strawberry that tastes of pineapple !  as I can't grow pineapples, I thought this would be the next best thing.  It cost £3.95 which is a lot for me.
 
I have dozens of strawberries producing lots of fruit at the moment, I haven't bought a strawberry plant for years, or a raspberry for that matter, these propagate easily enough from runners, so I don't feel too guilty about paying for this little beauty.  It came with two babies attached (runners) so they are a bonus, and I'm sure I'll get a few more ready for next year.  So not very frugal, but will increase many times in future seasons.
 
take care peeps ................
 

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this plant. I will have to google it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wean! I have never heard of this plant either, and I do love plants! I love the way you put the price of the plant in small, small letters! I don't like to pay full price either!! LOL. So nice to meet you! I am going to join your blog so I can keep up with you!!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks interesting! Let us know how it gets on! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...