Tuesday, 13 August 2013

I'm having a bad day peeps .........

Greetings,
I'm having a bad day, I don't want to be all doom and gloom, but I'm having trouble lifting myself today.  I miss Carrotcat so very much ................



Funny, you think you're coping, then out of the blue, it hits you again, the pain comes back and won't go away.

My cats are my family, my human family are all grown and doing very nicely thank you, so I am now superfluous to requirements in that direction !

 
My youngest son's business ...........

The hole left by my departed feline friends will never be filled, and I'm feeling it really badly today.  The tears are falling and I can't stop them .........

Sorry peeps ............

5 comments:

  1. The loss of a beloved pet just rips your heart out...I am still not over losing my beloved Boris 4 years ago....they just worm their way into our hearts and are members of the family. I feel your pain. I fret constantly about my current two cats; just couldn't bear to lose either of them. I always swear I won't get another cat, but I simply cannot live without them!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We collected Bertie's ashes yesterday and the tears flowed so I can guess how you are feeling. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wean, I'm so sorry. I too feel your pain. We lost our little "Pooh" who was 15, a few months ago. Try to remember what a good loving home you gave Carrotcat. He had a happy life with you.
    Love,
    Henny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize, I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...