Saturday, 10 August 2013

New Item in Etsy and Boot Sale Bargains ..........

Greetings,

I have put some hand made gift tags in my Etsy shop if you want to pop over and look.  Just click on any picture on the Etsy box on the left and you'll get straight in.  I'm concentrating on upcycled and recycled items now, lots of ideas but not so much time.  Oh and if don't have an Etsy account but would like to buy something, just email me through this blog.


 
I went to a boot sale this morning, haven't been to one for ages, I was very good, only bought a couple of things - here :

 
Three humungous kilt pins, I'm sure I'll think of a use for them.  Two wooden 'thingies'with screws in them ! no idea what they are or what they have been used for, but they're very old and have a nice 'feel' to them and they have character - I like them, and this little French Knitter or Corking as we call it in UK.  Only £1.20 for the lot, so haven't exactly broken the bank.
 
Going to do some crafting now, catch you tomorrow,
take care peeps ...................
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the french knitting dolly, very cute! Your gift tags are nice too, I like the idea of using playing cards.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...