Sunday, 8 September 2013

Crafting is my bag !!

Greetings,

I've been busy for a while working on some new designs for bags for the Etsy shop.  I intended to post these a while ago, but life has been happening as it does and caused a few delays.

Anyway I've really loved making these, there's a lot of 'me' in them !  I hope you like them - you won't have any trouble keeping your ducks in a row with these !



Two are made with upcycled vintage denim and cotton fabrics and are completely reversible, and one is made with denim squares and cotton fabrics embellished with 'bits' of jeans, i.e. seams, hems, denim scraps and finished with vintage buttons from my own stash, and is also reversible and machine washable.

 

 

 
Turned inside out for a different 'look'.
 
 

 
This one has a different shoulder strap design - it's doubled instead of being single and left to fray naturally like the other one.  They're in the Etsy shop now (on the left) but you don't have to have an Etsy account to buy, just contact me.
 
I have lots of ideas for more items to make but it seems the cats have decided I won't do any more sewing tonight !
 

 
I said 'No more sewing' !!

 
So did I !!
 
You can see who rules in this house can't you folks ?
 
take care peeps ........
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. your bags are beautiful, I love making tote bags and I find a use for everyone! I love the helper you have, very regal sitting a top the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! I like your bags! Whew, doesn't it feel great to get them done and in the shop? I still have not listed my most recent bag. Always tons to do!!

    XOXO
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like the duck bag! And your friends on the sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I am cracking up over the cats! I have two and they sure do pick the weirdest places to sit. I love the "No more sewing" face! Your bags are great and I love that they're reversible! I am a new follower. Excited to have found you!
    -Khammany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Khammany, what a delightful name ! and welcome, I'm glad you found me too ! I'll be reading your blog later this evening, I have to go out now.
    There's lots of pictures of my cats on the blog, if you can find them ! they're all real characters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your nice comments, I really loved making the bags, they are actually better in 'real life' than in the pics, but that's usually the way isn't it ?
    take care all ..........

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...