Monday, 14 October 2013

I Got me a Gun and I Ain't Afraid to Use it ............ !

Greetings,

Yes folks, I got me a gun !  I've wanted one for a long time and finally treated myself to this little beauty.

 
A hot glue gun.
 
I'm working on lots of craft projects at the moment for up and coming craft fairs, and this is saving such a lot of time.  I should have got one before, but I'm a bit slow on the uptake !
 
Not much of a post today, because apart from the gun, the other thing I've got is a stinking cold !
 
take care peeps .............
 

2 comments:

  1. If only all the guns in the world were glue guns! The world would be a better and more decorative place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write...hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...