Tuesday, 24 December 2013

I've come over all creative ..........

Greetings,

I bought vouchers this year, well mostly.  I don't like buying them but number 2 Son said it's the best thing to do, then the grandaughters/wife can choose their own presents instead of me making an expensive mistake (again).

Fair enough, but giving a plain white envelope isn't very exciting is it ?  so this is what I did :

 
I added a little red gift wrap left over from last year, then some plain brown paper, sealed with some dotty tape (also left over) then went into the garden and got some holly, ivy and conifer leaves and stuck them on with cellotape, and finally added some tiny bows.  Quite effective I think don't you ?
 

 
These small presents got the same treatment, and the last of the tape was used on a plain box to put them all in.
 
All delivered now, I'm now going to get my feet up with a glass of wine (or two), there's bound to be something on the box to watch, and I have my knitting - bliss !




 
Merry Christmas Dear Peepies, I hope you have a lovely day, and thank you all for reading my ramblings this year.
 
take care peeps ...........
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are the most beautifully wrapped gift cards I've ever seen! Have a merry Christmas and enjoy that wine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...