Thursday, 16 January 2014

Frugal shopping ....... again, and a bit of crafting.

Greetings,

I wouldn't have believed these bargains if I hadn't seen/bought them myself, check them out :


Packs of x 4 large oranges reduced from £2.05 to 20p.  Amazing, I would never have paid full price though.  At the back packs of prepared onions (great - no tears) for 10 p per pack, weight about 1 kg.


A cheese and onion pasty for 9p, some tomato salsa, two pork pies and a pack of red and green peppers, all greatly reduced.


A couple of slices of turkey meat for the cats, 4 large lemon muffins for 15p and a winter berry tart for 15p.


Another pie, cherry this time for 15p, houmous, love that stuff, and a pack of 'oiled and herby' peppers - 10p - the price is on the back.


Two packs of ready to use peppers, and two seriously sinful chocolate eclairs - so ?
 
 
Two x 1 kg packs of prepared mushrooms and some raspberry tartlets

 
Packs of 4 'drinking yoghurts' supposed to be for kids, But I didn't tell them they were for me.
 
Crafting is nagging away at me right now, I have so many ideas in my mind, but there is a lot going on in my life at the moment, I can't give it my full time attention, I try, but am only managing to produce a few small items here and there.  I feel like I'm walking through fog.
 
Anyway, I made these wristwarmers for my grandaughter, she showed them to her friend who also wanted a pair, paid for, so that's not so bad, and I'm working on another pair right now which hopefully will end up in the shop.  Here they are.


 
I'm going through the proverbial dark tunnel, and hopefully, it won't be too long before I see some light at the end of it.
 
I've been making notes of ideas for posts, so hopefully I won't be lost for words in the future !
 
take care peeps ..........
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...