Wednesday, 1 January 2014

I've made a page for you ...........

Greetings,

First a welcome to Tracy, you are very welcome
It seems Tracy is a card maker, which is interesting to me as I produce hand made papers from recycled paper.

Anyway, as you will know this site is peppered with hints, tips, ideas and suggestions on how to live frugally and stretch your money from here to infinity. (and beyond)

I'm always interested in other people's money saving ideas, so I have created a page at the top of this blog - "Your Money Saving Ideas"  I would love it if you would post your own frugal/moneysaving/stretching/earning ideas here for us all to see.  There's always something new to learn.


Do you have any favourite frugal recipes to share ?  do you make/remodel your own clothes ?  any gardening tips that would benefit us all ?  perhaps you have taken tried and tested ideas and put your own slant on them ? - please share.

Do you earn money online ?  this is such a popular subject, naturally.  I have written about this on a few occasions, and as I've said before the only genuine/honest way (that I have come across anyway) and that pays me over and over, is Swagbucks.  (If you are new, I won't go over it again, but if you use the search facility on this blog you will see what I've said about it in the past, or you can sign up on this page)

 So if you have any ideas to make money, please let us know.
I think it's virtually impossible to earn a 'living' online, but certainly a few small streams of income are not too difficult, Ebay being the most popular of course. 

I'm looking forward to reading your ideas on this one.

Any fellow crafters out there ?  do you have an Etsy shop ?  does it work for you ?

So it's over to you now .............

take care peeps ...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...