Thursday, 24 April 2014

I Am Venturing Into a New World ...


Apart from blogging, which has been suffering a little just lately, I also contribute to a couple of other online writing sites.

However, I'm now taking it to another level with a little trepidation !

I'm going to become an e-book author.

The book is almost finished, with at least another three lurking in the back of my mind.  I hope it will be published in a couple of weeks time.

As with all new things, there's a lot more to it than meets the eye, a lot more than just writing the book itself, that's the easy part.

Formatting, editing, pictures, book cover, tax issues and lots more all have to be taken into consideration.  It's a little daunting, but once I've started something I have to see it through.

I may sell some, I may not, but it will have been an experience, another string to my bow as it were.

It will also be available on Amazon Kindle - I'm quite excited about that !

picture credit:
http://writtent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/cartoon-writing-plan.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...