Thursday, 1 May 2014

My E-Book is Nearly Ready ...

I've been working on an ebook for some time now, and now it's almost ready to be published.

 
About another two weeks to tie up loose ends, and I will be launching myself on an unsuspecting public !

It's not a work of fiction, it's more of a self-help book written from my own personal experiences.  As with all things of this nature, it's not as easy as is generally thought, writing the book is the easy part, then there's the formatting, getting a professional cover designed, registering for tax etc., and lots more stuff that could put anyone off !

It will be available from Smashwords, and Amazon Kindle, and others, I'll keep you up to date when the time is right.

Incidentally it won't be free !  it will be priced fairly, this book  represents many painful memories and experiences for me and I've written it to help others who find themselves in a similar situation, and to help them overcome their problems, so I think the cover price will be well worth it.

I would like to add a recommendation here for the guy who designed my cover for me.  I can't praise him enough, excellent communications, fast and efficient service and affordable rates.  If you're thinking of writing an ebook and need a cover professionally designed, go here:

http://www.jeremytaylor.eu

picture credit:
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Kindle-webOS.jpg


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...