Saturday, 28 June 2014

I Am Published ... !


Well it's taken longer than I thought, due to a backlog with the distributors, but it's all done and dusted now and here is the direct link to purchase it for immediate download to your reading device.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH -
 https://smashwords.com/books/view/452296

It will be available from Amazon very shortly if you prefer to download directly to your Kindle device.  I will post the link as soon as I have it.
 
You may be interested to know you can download the first 10% of the book for free.


If you've ever been in an abusive relationship, whether its physical, emotional or mental, you will know the pain of having your spirit crushed, your soul destroyed and your self esteem at rock bottom.  You may think you can't escape, but the purpose of my book is to show you that you can, with a little forward planning and knowing what to do, when to do it, and who to turn to.

I have wanted to write such a book for a long time, and if I sell just one copy and can help just one abused woman out of her misery, it will all have been worthwhile.

I have been in such a relationship, experienced the pain and the difficulties, worked my way through it and survived.  You can too.

Click on the image in the left sidebar to be taken to the dedicated blog for this book.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your accomplishment.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm sure your book will help women in similar situations. First-hand experience provides the most valuable advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra. I decided not t 'research' this book because as you say, first-hand experience is better than other peoples opinions.
      Also it was all there, in the back of my head !

      Delete
  3. Well done! Here it is at last :-) I hope your book helps at least one person. Sadly, there are many out there needing help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carrie. I'm glad it's done but you are right, it is sad that there are so many cases 'out there'
      I hope I can help one or two.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...