Friday, 13 June 2014

Windows 8 - ? No thanks Mate !


I had a new laptop about three months ago which came with Windows 8 installed.  'Apparantly' it's the way to go, the future, the system that is taking the computer world by storm - not !

If you are in the market for a new computer or are thinking of upgrading, give Windows 8 the widest berth you can - it is absolute ******* !!

It's a nightmare to understand, advice is virtually impossible to get, the books written to accompany it are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike - the best advice I can give anyone considering this monstrosity of the computer world is, forget everything you ever knew about computers because it's all of no use now - it's all so different, you won't recognise a single thing, provided you can find the 'on' button that is.

I've been struggling with it and have got my head around one or two things, but am admitting defeat and am going to pay to go back to Windows 7.  This is what seems to be happening and what computer  technicians are recommending - Windows 8 has just been a big failure, people are migrating back to Windows 7 by the droves.

You have been warned ... !



1 comment:

  1. I love Windows 8, have it on my mobile and laptop ...... but I went straight from XP so don't know what 7 is like :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...