Wednesday, 9 July 2014

I've Just Been Mugged by Sopicat ... !

Regular readers will know my life revolves around my feline family i.e. 5 cats.



I have two 'very' elderly ones who are on the verge of being accepted in the Guinness Book of Records for longevity I think !  mind you, they do have the best of everything, the very best I can afford.  The picture shows Sopicat - thinking I can't see him hiding on top of a dresser in the corner.

Anyway, I saw a 'treat' in Asda the other day, it's chicken flavoured and salmon flavoured yoghurt treats.  Now, I knew this was going to be a hit, because Sopicat lurves yoghurt, and I can't eat a whole one myself, he makes it very clear he's not going anywhere unless I give him half.  (I should add here I'm not eating the cat-treats yoghurts) !

This is what I'm talking about.
 
Now I may have opened a can of worms here if you like, because everytime I come in, he starts 'shouting' at me - yes really - because he want's some of 'his' treat. 
 
So being a frugal person, I figured out that at £1 a box, containing 5 packs, it could be quite expensive, so I'm going to have a go at making my own.  It just seems to be a natural yoghurt base, to which I will add tiny pieces of chicken and the liquid it's cooked in. 
 
Should save me a fortune and keep Sopicat happy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...