Monday, 12 January 2015

I've had a visit from the 'Blog Bug' - can you help please .... ?

I logged on this afternoon and had a shock, this blog was literally 'all over the place'.  The colour scheme had changed from green to shades of blue, the text and font were different, and the columns in completely different places !

I've tried to put it back as it was, but have some more to do yet, can I ask a favour please ?

Could you tell me how it looks to you ?  I mean are you seeing the whole page in your browser or do you have to scroll across ?  I may have to alter the size if it isn't all showing at once.

Thank you ...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Dawn, I've still some adjustments to make, but I'm tired now, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks the same. Did you turn your computer off and on?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...