Saturday, 24 January 2015

Moving swiftly on ...

Just had a couple of 'difficult' days.  Life has a way of throwing up several problems at a time doesn't it - that's when it gets stressful.  Everyone has 'stuff' to sort out, it's all part of the great plan, but a little help wouldn't go amiss now and then.
Anyway, thank you for your concern, I appreciate it.


So, not being in my right mind recently, I've fallen off the wagon I'm afraid to say.  That's the dieting wagon.  I was due to weigh myself this morning, but can't face the scales.  I've pigged out on some goodies (reduced of course) to make myself feel better - no excuse - I am a pig - official.  I only have another 4 pounds to go, but they're all around the middle and the very devil to move.  I shall behave this coming week and face the scales next Saturday.

Over the weekend I shall be sorting out more cupboards, the trouble is I can rarely bring myself to get rid of anything, it's usually just moved around and designated for Ebay, altered couture or just 'saved' for my next house.  I have tidy clutter.

I am suffering withdrawal symptoms.   That's 'crafting' withdrawal symptoms.  My fingers are twitching to get hold of knitting needles or crochet hooks.  I hope I can find time for some 'yarn therapy' this weekend too.

Hope you all have a productive or relaxing weekend, whichever suits you.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Wean! This post could have been written by me...except I can't write like you. I had lost six pounds and was feeling good about myself. Since Christmas my nibbling and tasting has turned into big time eating. Why do I do this! Hope you have a good weekend and feel better by Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Henny. It's so hard to lose those last few stubborn pounds isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...