Friday, 30 January 2015

The dreaded lurgy ... again !

Oh my, I'm so fed up with the flu/cold bug, I seem to have had it for ages, well actually I have had it for ages, I got it two weeks before Christmas, it cleared up over the holiday, then it came back, cleared up again, and now it's here again - ****** !  the Full Monty again, this is so unfair.


I'm thinking the problem is its not clearing up at all, just waiting in the wings for the time to be right before taking me over again.  I'm not even getting enough 'free time' in between bouts to get the flu jab.

I hate feeling unwell, there's always so much to do and being under the influence of flu slows things right down.  So right now, I'm looking and feeling like death warmed up  ..   I'll be back later.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds awful, take care and get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SSS, I'm getting fed up with it now, it's had it's fun with me !

      Delete
  2. Get well soon, I have been lucky so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SL, I hope you stay lucky - this is no fun !

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Susie, hope your moving plans are going smoothly.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...