Thursday, 26 February 2015

Moving on - I can actually see my sewing machine ....

Welcome to Pam from A New Life in Wales - Pam has a very chatty blog and makes lovely crochet and patchwork items.
******************

My sewing machine has been hidden underneath loads of 'stuff' and I haven't been able to see it for a while let alone use it.

I've had a couple of hours sorting 'stuff' out, it's not rubbish and not clutter just items that  I just don't have room for in this tiny house yet can't bear to part with.  Anyway I rearranged it all and can now at least see my sewing machine, I'm sure I'll actually be able to sit in front of it soon and use it.


It's so frustrating when you have a head full of ideas and inspiration for things to make but can't make a start. I've been working on knitting and crochet for a while because I can do that whilst watching TV and don't have to make a special  space.

I've also, at last, got to a plastic box full of knitting patterns.  Tomorrow I will have a lovely couple of hours sorting through them all and planning what I'm going to make this year.

I sold a jewellery box on Ebay.  The buyer wanted me to address it to her daughter, she's only 6, the box is a present for getting a good school report, and the little girl has started taking an interest in collecting play jewellery.   I wrapped it up in pink tissue paper with pink and white spotted ribbon and addressed it to her personally.  I put in some charms and bits and pieces including a silver plated chain bracelet as a bonus.  I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she opens it.

I'm off now to see if there is anything worth buying in the reduced cabinets at Asda.



2 comments:

  1. that's such a cute idea as kids love to get mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the sewing machine uncovered. It takes a while to find a place for everything! That little girl will be so happy with the surprises inside the box.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...