Sunday, 15 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day ...

Hope all you Mom's out there are having a nice day.

 
My son called this morning with my beautiful granddaughter.  I've been buying Pandora items for my granddaughter and daughter in law and really love them, so imagine how pleased I was to find I have one for Mothers day with a 'cat' charm of course !  also wine to drink this evening.
 
I've been for my daily walk and am looking forward to feet up time with a glass of wine, knitting and something good to  watch on TV.
 
Enjoy your day Mom's ... !
 

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you have had a great day, My kids have been in touch which is lovely and spent a good deal of the day in the cabin quilting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are relaxing and enjoying your day x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...