Monday, 30 March 2015

I don't know what to spend my money on ... !

No I haven't suddenly won the lottery !  I'm talking about Sainsburys promotion on at the moment where they will double up on Nectar points.

I have £129.00 on my card, I don't spend much at all as you've probably guessed, but it's mounted up quite quickly because I use their money saving coupons plus double points on petrol.

I was going to use it at Christmas, but I didn't need too, and anyway I would like to use it for something I need myself.  So that means I could buy items to the value of £258.00 - wow !  That's household, entertainment and clothing.

I've had a think and a look around Sainsbury's but there's nothing I need right now.  My microwave could do with replacing for cosmetic reasons, but it's still working perfectly, so I'll hang on before changing that.

What I would like is a mini-oven like this :

I'm not fussed about having rings on top, I only use one usually for my steamer, but  I would like one with a grill.  The cooker in my rented home is on it's last legs and the grill doesn't work, so that would be nice but I don't think Sainsbury's stock them, at least mine doesn't, I'll have to check online.

Anyway, at the moment I'll just keep adding to the points until I need something else.

It certainly is a great offer, I'm sure it will be repeated in a few months time.

6 comments:

  1. we call those toaster ovens in Canada. I LOVE mine and wouldn't do without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be able to 'brown' things again, so hope I can get one soon

      Delete
  2. A mini oven is a great idea, will help save you money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look like I will get one for free, i.e. from Sainsbury's points though, I checked again and they don't stock them. I'll have to think of another way. I'm really set on one now.

      Delete
  3. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...