Monday, 13 April 2015

Disgraceful Service ... !

Remember this ... ?

http://weansfrugalworld.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/good-grief-how-much.html

Well it's been almost 5 weeks now (yes FIVE WEEKS) since I posted this letter containing my driving licence to Austin, Texas, good 'ole USA.  I decided to check it's progress and went to the tracking facility on Royal Mail's site and found the letter has arrived in CHICAGO and is 'being processed' for delivery on to Austin - roughly translated means it's sitting in a pile of letters and probably being ignored or forgotten !

I'm furious, but can't do anything about it.  I mean, FIVE WEEKS and not even been delivered yet, strewth, I could have gone round the world in that time and delivered it myself ! I'm disgusted with this service which cost me £7.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...