Friday, 24 April 2015

Feeling overwhelmed ....

On this blog I've sometimes hinted at my personal situation - 'it's complicated' as they say.  I'm not going into details (yet) because it is personal.  I know there are bloggers that pour out their hearts on their blogs, if that helps, then good for them, but I don't subscribe to that approach.

 
However, I had a bad night, the Gremlins were in my head and I didn't sleep.  I have 'stuff' going on which is not going to go away on its own.  I'm continually working on it, but it gets tiring and draining.  I am making headroads.   It can and will be done, but it's not easy.
 
The sun is shining right now and I'm feeling brighter, I'll be clearing some of the garden again, I'll go for a walk, make some bread, sort out some craftwork and drive the Gremlins out.
 
So that's my little helping of self-pity for today - see you later.
 

9 comments:

  1. I don't think your post was self pitying. For me I know that once I acknowledge the problem/upset I am on the way to dealing with it. The danger is that far too many people plod on without dealing with it. That can really make them ill. Hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. If only we could switch off our brain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie.
      Yes it would be great if we were born with an 'on/off' button for our brains, I somehow think it would only apply to women though !

      Delete
  2. Hey Wean. I have nights like that too. I think you are good at solving problems and working things out. You don't ever seem to give up. I'm here to catch up with your posts. I'm so behind with everything lately. Must be gardening season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the vote of confidence Henny, we can't give up can we ? there is however a choice, sink or swim eh ?
      enjoy your gardening, your 'teeny tiny' farm looks lovely.

      Delete
  3. My gremlins usually strike about 4.30am in the morning and there's no way I can get back to sleep afterwards - it's good that you're making some headway with your issues hugs from me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trudie.
      The saying goes - 'the darkest hour is just before dawn' - how true.

      Delete
  4. Really enjoy reading your blog. I can identify with the sleepless nights, as a problem I had kept me awake and worrying. I have now come to terms with the fact that I cant change what is happening but can change the way I respond to it. Wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...