Saturday, 11 April 2015

I got one ... !

Remember the other day I was talking about getting a mini-oven ?  well I got one !

I was searching on Ebay, I looked in Sainsbury's and the local electrical shops but the were all too expensive.  I know you only get what you pay for, but I couldn't afford a top of the range model.

Anyway, I got this little beauty today :


Ain't it pretty ?
 
 
 
It has three shelf positions, and comes with a rack and pan.  I love it.
 
It's the size of a microwave, three heat settings and with a grill which I really wanted, and I love the way the door has a handle which forms a stand, and the price ? - £24.99 - now that's what I call a bargain.  The cheapest I saw on Ebay was £39.99 then I had to pay several ££'s for delivery, so I'm well pleased and have made my first culinary masterpiece in it - cheese on toast - yum yum.  Tomorrow I will be baking vegetarian pies for dinner.

Pity my microwave AND liquidiser have both packed up !!

Anyway, for those of you who have a Nectar card, did you know Sainsbury's are offering 10x points on fuel between April 10th. and May 10th. - ?  I'll be filling up twice in that period so that should boost my points total.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely little oven/grill my dad use to have one similar to that he got on great with it and when my son moved into a bedsit he had one as well I have my sons one in storage now I use it for baking fimo clay. They are very reliable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, I'm sure it will save me a lot of electricity.

      Delete
  2. I've seen them in Lidl on occasions. I would like one for my utility room once it's finished. Ideal when you only want to cook one thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this one from BM (Home Bargains)

      Delete
  3. I love my mini-oven. It has 2 rings on top and I bought it when I moved into this house as a stop-gap until I could get gas put into the kitchen. In the end I decided not to bother with the gas and have managed with just the mini-oven for 4 years. My microwave gave up the ghost nearly 2 years ago and I decided I would wait to see if I missed it. I didn't so it hasn't been replaced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my microwave has just packed up, I don't think I'll be in a hurry to replace it just yet. This one will do just fine until I've saved up enough.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...